Good day to you beautiful people! I hope you are well!
So we’re still getting to know each other right? So let me start. Below are 10 new facts about myself that might help you understand me, possibly better than i understand myself so welcome to Fun Fact Friday! Or #funfactfriday if you want to be trendy…
- I have tattoos. I love tattoos! Its like art on your skin!
- My dog is my world. I can’t even put into words how much he means to me.
- My middle name is Lucy after my dads grandma.
- My two bestfriends are my rocks. I wouldn’t be here without them.
- I have never dyed my hair or had any highlights. My hair is really thin and fragile. I don’t want to risk ruining it and going bald.
- I started horse riding when i was about 6 years old despite my mum trying to get me to do anything else. Lets face it, i was never going to be a ballet dancer.
- My favourite song is Wham Club Tropicana. Massive tune.
- I know all the words to Finding Nemo. Yes i am just that talented.
- I get addicted to games. Not to the point where i pay actual money for them. But they will take over my life, which is why i don’t really have games on my phone.
- I used to run for my primary and high school till i grew boobs and it just got too painful. Even now its hard to find a sports bra with a built in shock absorber!
Well i hope you all have a good day! Enjoy your Friday! Whether you’re planning on staying in tonight or whether you are painting the town red, have fun! Look after yourselves and take care.
Lots of love